Become an Employment Advisory Network member
Employment Advisory Networks (EANs) are comprised of local professionals and community members interested in facilitating professional connections for College Steps students. College Steps works to build Employment Advisory Networks in each of the regions it operates nationally to facilitate workforce readiness for the students we support. Employment Advisory Network (EAN) members:
- Work with College Steps to provide internship opportunities for College Steps students
- Provide informational interviews or job shadowing opportunities for College Steps students
- Serve as a company liaison between College Steps and your organization
- Promote networking opportunities and relevant resources for College Steps students
Time commitment and level of involvement is flexible and can change as needed. EAN members make an impactful difference in the workforce training options for College Steps students.
Leave your information below if you are interested in becoming an Employment Advisory Network member.
Join a Regional Advisory Committee
Regional Advisory Committee (RAC) members:
- Offer expert opinions, advice, or guidance, based on individual members’ professional, association, or personal experiences
- Help connect College Steps to relevant individuals, municipalities, or organizations with shared missions in the region
- Serve as an ambassador or booster for program initiatives
RACs meet twice a year and provide relevant regional information and advice to College Steps’ Regional Directors. College Steps maintains a Regional Advisory Committee in every state we currently have operations: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, and Virginia. Additional opportunities in Washington D.C., Maryland, and New Jersey will be available within the next year.
Please complete the following form to apply to your local Regional Advisory Committee.
Become a Parent Advocate
College Steps recognizes the importance of strong connections to the families with whom we partner. Parent advocates grow our community by guiding fellow parents through College Steps’ model, assisting with outreach and fundraising events, and connecting to potential students and families who could benefit from College Steps.
Contact us to learn more about how you can get involved with local College Steps events.